Sunday, January 08, 2006

Craigslist Listings: Finding a Kindred Spirit in the Search for a Home - New York Times

Craigslist Listings: Finding a Kindred Spirit in the Search for a Home - New York Times: "'I kind of enjoyed the randomness to see who you are going to end up with by placing an ad,' Mr. Henderson said. 'It is like a social experiment. I was intrigued to see what would come out of this. I didn't expect such a good outcome so soon.'"

I'm kind of into this article more than I thought I would be. And I kind of loved the multimedia even though it was sort of without purpose. Maybe it's just late.

But more I think it's sort of captures the weirdness of being urban young people, defining new ways of living and being in this particular moment. And it's somehow uplifting to see random roommate situations that work. And Belvedere is pretty cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home