Friday, June 24, 2005

March of the Penguins

March of the Penguins: "The ads for Luc Jacquet's justly acclaimed new documentary, March of the Penguins, claim it's 'one of the most beautiful love stories on Earth.' In fact, however, this stunning film only shows how inefficient and downright stupid Mother Nature can be."

Ouch. This film is a penguin tragedy apparently. Rachel, don't follow the link. But I'm still dying to see it.

I hope it comes out in Geneva. Most films here are not dubbed thankfully, unlike in France I'm told.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it anyway. Sad, I'm going to cry when I see it, which I will try to do this weekend in your honor.

Get your ticket and come home soon.

xoxoxo

PS - it's "Pride" this weekend, lots of buff well tanned men on BART coming in from SFO.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home