Thursday, September 04, 2008

Posting in Blogger

It's amazing how easy it is to never post from Blogger directly when all it takes is a few clicks, and you can send photos from your phone, or you can highlight some text in an article and send it on over. I just felt like putting something in here today. There's nothing new, and I need to run to work. It's hot for SF but comfortable for pretty much any normal place. I'm listening to Shawn Colvin sing through Fat City and thinking back. Facebook and its many blasts from the past is kind of a perpetual reminder. I'm tired of Sarah Palin already and find it disappointing that the political discourse is what it is. Competence appears to be well below hotness in importance for Americans. I guess that means I should work out more and work less.

Cheers -- have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home