Monday, January 31, 2005

It's back to the grind...


I missed the shuttle and didn't make Financial Management at 8:30am... (Shoveling was more work to deal with than it appears at first glance, as there's nowhere to dump the snow!) That shine sure wears off fast.

I had previously found out that a class being offered this year, Politics and Policy Making in Metropolitan Areas (aka Urban Politics), will not be available in 2006, and it's Mondays at 9am, conflicting with Financial Management. Being late for Financial Management (but early for Urban Politics), I went to Urban Politics instead and found it extremely stimulating and interesting. I'll check out Financial Management on Wednesday morning if I can haul my ass over there at 8:30 again and make the comparison and decision then... Besides, if I can't make it in week 1, then it's never going to happen. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home