Thursday, January 27, 2005

erratic wireless

I'm in SF right now, having missed the blizzard of the Northeast. I have a feeling my picture of the dusting from earlier in January is going to look pretty quaint after getting back. My roommate called and asked if we own a snow shovel (we don't...)

I'm not writing a lot because the wireless I've been using is very erratic, in and out. And I'm off to the membership event for Chinese for Affirmative Action where I used to work in a few minutes. There's some kids performing, and I'm trying to help make sure that people are there at the beginning of the evening so that they feel appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there as well.

I've been enjoying having a week to relax. I spent some time in the Oakland hills this afternoon walking around with Cathy, visited lots of friends and relatives over the past week, got my hair cut, read some magazines, watched taped Alias episodes, ate tons of great food -- the things that you want to do as part of regular life but can't because of problem sets or being located in Jersey. Regular visits to the Bay Area: Part of the Solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home