Friday, July 22, 2005

Salon.com Arts & Entertainment | "9 Songs"

Salon.com Movie Review: "But while '9 Songs' is sexually explicit in the basic sense, its directness is what's most fascinating, and ultimately most moving, about it."

The review gives a bit more plot away than I think a review ought to, but I'm compelled to see it after reading this. Anyone up for this back in the states?

It's funny being in Geneva, because while we are exposed to Hollywood clearly, the outdoor movie theater is doing a sneak of Mr. and Mrs. Smith on Saturday night which I believe was out in the U.S. quite some time ago. We did get Chocolate Factory and Star Wars pretty much upon release I think. But I guess it feels like there must be an art circuit of movies that I'm missing right now. Not that I go to the movies that much at home anyway... But still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home